It's time to declutter!!!

Defining the clutter...

Brand New- items that haven't been worn/used and doesn't fit.
New- items used once or twice and are still in mint condition. (PRICES NEG)
Loved- items that have been used. (NAME YOUR PRICE, first quote I think is reasonable gets it.)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Purple Satin Pumps: New



























Size 6


So, I fell in love with this pair immediately. I love the colour purple. But I've only just started to get interested in pumps and wedges and heels and I didn't realise I should get one size bigger than what I normally wear for flats, esp since I got slightly wide feet. So this is a wee bit too tight. I wore it only once out to dinner and I couldn't stand to wear it again cos it was just too uncomfortable. So I have to say bye to it... Sigh...

Original price: RM49.90
Decluttering price: RM45 (neg)

No comments:

Post a Comment